Created for Ethical,
Digital, Full-Service Investing
Tysons Corner, Virginia: Demand Wealth received an undisclosed seven figure investment from FinTech Private Equity firm Niche Investment Partners LLC. By providing investors with an alternative to broad and often non-transparent portfolios1, the Demand Wealth platform promotes respect for every American’s voice. We allow clients to invest according to their political, religious, and ethical convictions along with providing specialized portfolios designed for specific life stages (e.g. newlyweds, divorce or family death).
Demand Wealth is a first-of-its-kind platform created to provide investors paperless online access to niche investment portfolios. With a free suite of planning tools and a full-service financial planning option, Demand Wealth serves as a comprehensive investment solution.
Investing in companies with shared beliefs is one of the most underutilized tools for change held by the public. Demand Wealth reminds clients that powerful corporations are built on the investments of average Americans. Investing money in places you believe deserve support reflects the backbone that America has at her core.
“Our goal is to help everyday Americans put the power of their wallet to use by investing according to their conscience” says Brandon Mink, President at Demand Wealth. “We know how important it is to put each individual’s hard-earned money onto the balance sheets of companies they believe in, to not only see significant portfolio returns, but know that those returns will come from companies they can be proud of.”
The company was created with several goals in mind, including:
• To manage money as effectively as any traditional investment firm, while helping clients keep more of their portfolio return. Demand Wealth keeps costs at a fraction of their competitors’, while providing comprehensive personal services expected anywhere else.
• To provide personalized portfolios that allow our clients to align their capital with their values for varying risk profiles and stages of life.
• Most importantly, to inform Americans that the money in their retirement plan (e.g. 401k) seldomly aligns with their beliefs, even when invested with a like-minded advisor.2 Demand Wealth provides transparent, personalized, and more impactful portfolios than what is currently available at any other investment firm today.
“Clients are demanding more from their wealth managers. They want greater portfolio customization without compromising the service they have become accustomed to at larger traditional firms,” says Wade Ellison, Chief Operating Officer at Demand Wealth.
About Demand Wealth: The team at Demand Wealth has over 100 years of combined experience in the wealth management industry. To learn more about Demand Wealth and the services they provide, click here.
1. For example, WSJ- Top ESG funds are still invested in oil 11-11-19 (9% Fossil Fuel exposure in the Blackrock ESG ETF vs. 2% Demand Wealth Green)
2. 36% of the S&P 500 exploits animals (vs. 0% in the Demand Wealth Vegan Portfolio). 18% of the S&P500 is involved in pornography (Data taken from the Evalueator screening tool and is based on an average of the two largest Total Market Index ETFs.). The Demand Wealth Christian Portfolio only contains funds screened according to Biblical standards, and therefore has 0% of funds going to companies involved in pornography.